Not quite sure what an Affirmation actually is? Basically, they are positive statements of intention that are regularly repeated to help infuse positive beliefs into your subconscious. I'm not sure about you, but sometimes I have a lot of trouble keeping my thoughts positive. Affirmations allow me to rewire mynegative thought patterns around a certain topic. I find Affirmations extra helpful on days where my mental health may be dipping, or when I can feel anxiety setting in.
Not quite sure how to use Affirmations? Any way you'd like! Any way that fits into your routine, and helps you feel GOOD about yourself. Use them any way that you desire.
Here are a few examples:
- Pick one each day, to look at and repeat.
- Pick a few every night to look at before bed.
- Frame the ones that resonate with you most, so you can look at them every day.
- Decorate your office, or space with them.
- Stick your favourite Affirmation to your mirror.
There are so many possibilities, and there is no right or wrong way to use them.
Sending you lots of love,